*Image and illustration are temporary
Rainer MRM is server ideal for entry-level, server can deliver the right balance of price-performance, security enhancements and operational simplicity for your scale-out deployments and basic workloads.
Rainer MRM delivers essential performance and robust security for an entry-level server. Featuring 2nd Gen Intel Xeon Scalable processors, the server delivers outstanding per-core performance across a wide variety of workloads, and built-in security enhancements to help better protect your data and infrastructure. And unlike limited, 1G Ethernet connectivity offered in many entry-level servers, the Rainer MRM is equipped with dual 10G Ethernet ports, greatly accelerating network I/O.
Dual 2nd Gen Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors for excellent compute.
Single Intel® Xeon® Gold processor U Series for extra value.
Integrated dual Intel® 10G Ethernet.
(4) flexible 3.5” hot-swap SAS/SATA drive bays (2.5” SSD compatible).
(2) 16 PCIe Gen 3 add-in card slots.
Operating system boot option via two 80mm M.2 connectors; (x2 and x4 PCIe/SATA); BIOS RAID capable.
Intel® SSD, Intel® RAID, Intel® Network and Intel® Remote Management.
• Cloud Workloads : VM and VDI hosting for IaaS/PaaS, Container-based apps, Infrastructure orchestration.
• Enterprise Workloads : Infrastructure monitoring, Firewall/edge appliance, Utility and provisioning.
• Small and Medium Business Workloads : Email server, Small database, Web server.