*Image and illustration are temporary
Rainer MRW Series delivers power and performance at peak efficiency in a 1U and 2U rack mount server form factor that features the energy-efficient dual 2nd Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processor family. High memory capacity, networking, storage, and I/O flexibility combine with innovative design to provide an exceptional and reliable server for business IT, appliance, data center, cloud, and high performance computing applications.
Dual CPU sockets with support for the 2nd Generation Intel® Xeon Scalable processor family
Up to 24 DDR4 DIMMs.
Up to 12 Intel® Optane™ DC Persistent Memory modules (six per CPU).
Three riser card slots with support for up to eight PCIe* 3.0 add-in cards for high configuration flexibility.
Four onboard PCIe OCuLink connectors for direct attach NVMe* 2.5” SSD support.
Networking flexibility via 10G SFP+ and 10GBase-T OCP mezzanine modules.
Available in 1U and 2U systems with support for up to 24 NVMe* drives in a 2U chassis.
Support for the full line of Intel® RAID Modules.
Full-Featured and Versatile with Power and Performance at Peak Efficiency
• Intel® Server Board S2600WF is available in three feature-optimized family SKUs for maximum flexibility in configuration : Dual 10GbE integrated LAN ports, no integrated QAT support; Integrated Intel® QAT support, no integrated LAN Ports, reduced SATA/NVMe ports; No integrated LAN ports, no integrated Intel QAT support.
• Common use cases : HPC service node and burst buffer node; HCI for scale out using network for agility and flexibility; Databases requiring optimal compute to storage ratio; Storage for NVMe* hot and warm tier data, Cloud Infrastructure at scale.
• HPC Service Node Workloads : Genomic sequencing, Seismic modeling, Computational fluid dynamics, High frequency trading.
• Storage Workloads : Scale-up high performance storage, Scale-out storage for HCI.
• Cloud Workloads : Virtualization and multi-tenancy, Private and hybrid cloud.